Volunteer Registration Form
All Volunteers will be required to adhere to following Principles prior to Sign up.
- The top Priority for the Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple(OSSBT) volunteers, is the safety of all Devotees and Volunteers at all times.
- Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple(OSSBT) volunteers should adhere to the cultural and religious guidelines set by Temple management, including the dress code.
- Volunteers will practice being courteous to everybody in the Temple.
- Volunteers at the OSSBT, should follow good work ethics like arriving on time, notifying the Temple management ahead of time changes in schedule due to unanticipated circumstances etc, will ensure Temple activities will continue smoothly.
- Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple Management reserves the right to restrict any volunteer and deny their service at the temple, should it become necessary.
- Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple shall not be deemed responsible for any injuries, disability, or loss of belongings within the temple premises.
Waiver of Liability
- This Waiver of Liability (the “Waiver”) executed on this by the volunteer in favor of Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple and Cultural Center of USA Inc.
- Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple and Cultural Center of USA is a non-profit tax exemption organization organized and existing under the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA..
- I, the Volunteer, desire to work as a volunteer for Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple and cultural center and engage in the activities related to a volunteer..
- I hereby freely and voluntarily, without duress, execute this Waiver under the following terms:
- Waiver and Release- I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple and Cultural Center and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from my volunteer work at the temple. I understand and acknowledge that this Waiver discharges OSSBT(Om Sri Sai Balaji Temple and Cultural Center) from any liability or claim that I, the Volunteer, may have against OSSBT with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from my participation on the OSSBT work site. I also understand that OSSBT does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage.
- Insurance- I, the Volunteer, understand that I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of OSSBT beyond what may be offered freely by the representative of OSSBT in the event of such injury or medical expense
- Assumption of the Risk- I understand that my time with OSSBT may include activities that may be hazardous to me, I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in these activities and release OSSBT from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the activities of my time with OSSBT.
- Photographic Release- I grant and convey unto OSSBT all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by OSSBT during my work for OSSBT, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
- Other - I expressly agree that this Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey in the United States of America, and that this Waiver shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Waiver shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
I, the volunteer, agree to assume any and all risk associated with working in close proximity to other volunteers and temple staff who may not be in peak physical and mental health. Furthermore, I agree not to hold the temple responsible for any issues or incidents arising from such proximity.
I, the volunteer, do hereby state that I am physically and mentally fit to discharge my assigned duties at the temple. Should it be determined otherwise, I agree not to hold the temple responsible for taking action it deems appropriate including, but not limited to termination of my services.